Thursday, November 19, 2009

Upcoming shows...


I am so looking forward to a hectic Holiday season! So far I have 2 upcoming shows, and possibly a third in the works. A local yarn store, Soft N Sassy, is hosting their 5th annual holiday boutique. Local artisans will be displaying their handmade goodness, everything from pottery to soap to of course hand knit deliciousness. Door prizes & appetizers too, so do not miss!

Soft N Sassy Holiday Boutique
Friday, December 4, 2009
5:00-9:00 pm
8047 Broadview Rd
Broadview Hts., Ohio 44147

Then a few hours later, I will be at the local high school for perhaps the largest show in the area.

Normandy Arts & Crafts Fair
Saturday, December 5, 2009
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
2500 West Pleasant Valley
Parma, Ohio 44134

I also have a new Facebook Fan Page:

http://www.facebook.com/CMSDesigns

Follow me to see what new items I have in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment