Thursday, December 3, 2009

Getting Ready for lots of shows!

On Friday evening, come to what is sure to be your new favorite yarn store and support your local artisans at the 5th Annual Soft N Sassy Holiday Boutique.

Soft N Sassy Holiday Boutique
Friday, 12/4/09
5-9 pm
8047 Broadview Rd
Broadview Hts., Ohio 44147

and then on Saturday, I will be at Normandy. It has got to be one of the largest shows in the area. The gym, the cafeteria, and I swear all the hallways are chick full of crafty goodness.

Normandy Arts & Crafts Fair
Saturday, 12/5/09
10 am - 4 pm
2500 West Pleasant Valley Parma, Ohio 44134

And last but not least, I finally have a fan page on facebook, and I even managed to link my etsy shop up with it. So please, take a look!

New facebook fan page

click here
to be kept up to date with all the crafty going-ons.

Remember, buy local!

No comments:

Post a Comment