Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Meet and Greet"


***THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED! LOTS OF GREAT IDEAS WERE BROUGHT TO THE TABLE***
Lets get together to throw around ideas, and have a delish IC Mocha in the process! Join us at:

Panera Bread
7337 Broadview Road
Seven Hills, Ohio 44131

Located about a mile from the show venue. The dates will be Saturday, August 29th at 2 pm and Sunday, August 30th at 2 pm. Contact cmsdesigns@yahoo.com for more information or to confirm you will be attending. Hope you can make one or both days!

5 comments:

  1. Both work for me! Cannot wait to plan this all out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris - I can do Panera on Saturday, so I'll see you on the 29th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try for Saturday. I work (and live) in Akron at 5 both days. So yeah... I'll try. How will we find each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think meeting one was a complete success! Thanks everyone who stopped by, it was great to meet in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to meet with everyone!

    ReplyDelete